0207 118 0950
Request a call

If you are unhappy with our service

‘What should I do if I have a complaint about your service or your bill?’

If you are unhappy about our services or our invoices, there are three approaches you can take to address the issue.

Our internal complaints procedure: We take all complaints seriously and will endeavour to resolve any complaints promptly. In the unlikely event of your having to make a complaint, please summarise your complaint in writing by email to info@reculversolicitors.co.uk marking it ‘Complaint’ at the earliest opportunity.

We will then contact you with details of how to take the matter further pursuant to our Complaints Procedure.

Issues with our invoices: If you are unhappy with our bill, please contact us to discuss it as soon as possible. If we are unable to resolve the matter, sections 70, 71 and 72 of the Solicitors Act 1974 set out the your rights in relation to having our bill assessed by the court. Please let us know if you would like a copy of those sections.

Legal Ombudsman: If you remain unhappy about our response to any complaints regarding either our service or our bills or if you wish to pursue the matter externally, you may also wish to contact the Legal Ombudsman whose web address and telephone number are:  www.legalombudsman.org.uk, tel 0300 555 0333.

Reporting Solicitors to the SRA: Alternative you can file a report with the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Please see SRA report a solicitor .

Copyright 2022 - Reculver Solicitors - Reculver Solicitors Ltd (Company No. 6910066) 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX .