However do feel free to otherwise call for a free initial chat with a qualified employment solicitor (employment lawyer) on 0207 118 0950 .
Alternatively, do please complete the form below.
Please note that this page and site incorporates our earlier site www.askemploymentlaw.org.uk
In the meantime, some topics which may be of interest are as follows:
- Agency Workers: Equality of pay and other rights to agency workers from 1 Oct 2011 Read answer
- Discrimination: When do Tribunals make awards for ‘injury to feelings’, and how much do they award? Read answer
- Constructive Unfair Dismissal: Should I resign and claim constructive unfair dismissal? Read answer
- Contract: How enforceable are discretionary bonuses? Read answer
- Disciplinary Procedure: What is a fair disciplinary procedure? Read answer
- Disciplinary Procedure: After disciplinary warnings lapse, can they be relied upon in subsequent proceedings? Read answer
- Disciplinary Procedure: What is the right to be accompanied? Read answer
- Disciplinary Procedure: What is ‘Gross Misconduct’? Read answer
- Redundancy: What is ‘redundancy’? Read answer
- Unfair Dismissal: What will Employment Tribunals award for unfair dismissal? Read answer