0207 118 0950
Request a call

Do I have to pay to get advice on a Settlement Agreement?

Posted on November 14, 2013

Do I have to pay to get advice on the Settlement Agreement?

In order for a Settlement Agreement to be binding, you first need to obtain independent legal advice from a solicitor or lawyer.

If the employer offers a Settlement Agreement to you, they will normally offer to contribute to your legal costs to obtain advice on the agreement. Employers’ contributions to legal costs will vary.

In the vast majority of cases, our fees will not exceed the employers contribution to legal costs. However we will always discuss legal costs with you carefully before you instruct us and we will aim to ensure that all legal costs are met by the employer.


Common Questions regarding Settlement Agreements


Posted in: law


Copyright 2022 - Reculver Solicitors - Reculver Solicitors Ltd (Company No. 6910066) 1st Floor, 330 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7QT.